We understand that a visit to the veterinarian can be stressful for some pets. These suggested tips will help make your visit with us as quick and as stress free as possible for both you and your pet. We can’t wait to meet you!
Downloading and filling out your forms in advance of your visit can save time.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes earlier than your appointment time to complete any information needed with our front desk.
- To help ensure the safety of your pet, other pets, and our staff, please make sure that your pet is either on a leash or in a carrier.
- If your pet has been seen by a veterinarian in another hospital, please bring any medical and vaccine history to your appointment. If you cannot obtain the history, please bring the name and phone number of the hospital and we will try to obtain the history during your appointment.
- Please bring a list of any medications, including the prescribed dosages that your pet is currently taking.
- If you have a new puppy or kitten, please bring a stool sample.
- Do not hesitate to let us know if you will require any assistance with moving your pet from your car to our office.